For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Salilam font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Salilam font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Salilam font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Salilam font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Salilam font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Salilam font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Please Type Your Salilam Text Below :-